Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The rest of Feb!

Ok...last post and I think I am pretty much caught up.  After Mexico, it was crunch time...we closed 10 days later on the new house!  What I didn't count on was strep throat for Abby or double ear infections for Levi.  Seriously?!

Little Miss wasn't feeling good the day after  we got home...and the day our help left!  They confirmed strep...I was honestly surprused it wasn't her ears!

Working from the couch while my assistant watches Peppa!

Blaket monster!!

As I mentioned in another post...Abby is into picking out her clothes. This outfit was a doozie!

Might be getting too big...haha.  I have told him to stop growing, but he doesn't listen!

I *may* have bribed our kiddos and the neighbors with ice cream for picking up all the Legos.  Even with buying 5 ice creams...I came out ahead in that deal!

These neighbor kiddos have made moving bittersweet.  We will def miss having them right behind us!!
 
Enjoying the trampoline before Daddy took it apart to move!

Back to the peds!  We hadn't been there in MONTHS and were now back twice in one week.  Levi woke up the night before inconsolably crying because his ears hurt so bad.  Thankfully Ibuprofen took the edge off, and he was back to his silly self...so much I was actually doubting myself about bringing him in.  You could definitely tell when the medicine started wearing off, because the pain would pick right back up!

We opted to rent a Penske and move all the boxes and non-furniture items ourselves to save some money.  It worked out really well.  We used two men and a truck for the furniture and could not have been happier -- they were GREAT!

Closing day!!  Abby and Levi saw the house when Connor and Clay were in Texas, so this was Connor's first time here.

Looks a little different now that we have moved our stuff in, but I don't have any after pictures yet, as there are still tons of boxes!

This picture doesn't do the kitchen justice....it's great!

Penske truck selfie...I learned how to drive a big truck!  We live up a pretty good mountain, so it was interesting getting the momentum to get up the road!

The reward for all our hard work...the sunrise our first morning in the new place.  The view has not gotten old...and I don't see that happening, either!  Also can't wait to try out the fire pit!

This girl was a big helper moving...in almost three year old fashion.  Connor was a great helper, too!

Taking a walk in our ginormous backyard!  We can pick up a trail in the national forest from our yard.  Pretty cool!

Phew.  Marathon blogging session is over.  I am in  Morgantown this week...glad to have a free night to catch up!!


Jenni

No comments: