Tuesday, August 1, 2017

April!

In an effort to catch up a bit, I am going to let the pictures do most of the talking and try to get up to speed by month.  I have been such a slacker with the ol' blog, but I love having it to look back on, so here I go!

Practicing "I love you!"


Our friends, Brad and Deanna, and their boys came for Easter.  We hadn't seen them since Abby was 2 months old!!  They have another cute little boy who isn't pictured in the first pic, but we were happy to finally meet him!  In age order...

The biggest and  the littlest!














We woke up the morning after Easter to find the chicken coop on it's side.  After we checked the trail cam, we confirmed our suspicion of the culprit!

Quick work trip to Puerto Rico...

I left a day earlier than the others, so I had a couple of hours to kill before my flight.  I took my computer down to the beach to work a bit!

Getting ready for the 10K / half marathon.  No after picture because we were soaking wet from the rain (and sweat!)


Grandma and Abby celebrated their bdays together at Red Robin!

Levi went to visit his new kindergarten!


Silly hair!





"I don't need a nap, Mama.  I not tired!"



Sick little dude...think it was just a random bit of car sickness, though!

Muster 2018!



Jenni

No comments: